Shukriya Travels is authorized by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in New Delhi,India and by the Royal Consulate of Saudi Arabia in Mumbai since the year 1991 for Visa processing services.
Types Of Visa to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Employment Visa Processing
- Saudi Family Joining (Residence) Visa Processing
- Saudi Visit Visa Processing
- Saudi Business / Commercial Visa Processing
- Saudi Temporary Work Visa Processing
- Saudi Work Permit
- Saudi Student Visa Processing
- Child Visa Endorsement
BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL VISIT VISA TO SAUDI ARABIA
Indian applicants who which to apply for business or commercial visa to visit Saudi Arabia should furnish the required below documents.
Documents required to apply for Business Visa to Saudi Arabia :-
- Validity of the passport should be 6 months from the date of travel.
- Two color photographs against a white background are essential.
- Approval from the ministry of Foreign Affairs Saudi Arabia or recommendation letter from chamber of commerce of Saudi Arabia to the requesting Embassy to grant the visa.
- Registration copy of the invitation company.
- Original Degree Certificate as of same profession the visa applied for, attested by the Ministry of Education and from Ministry of External Affairs. It is a mandatory requirement now.
- Letter from the chamber of commerce from India. The letter should come from the Indian Merchant Chamber of Commerce.
- Medical Health Insurance Certificate is Mandatory and issued through the Embassy authorized.
- Marriage certificate in original of wife if accompanying & child travelling original birth certificate with copy.
- Return Air Tickets and Itinerary.
Business visa is not applicable for professionals who are Technicians, Engineers, Lecturers, Teachers, Professors, Advocates, Software Developers, Mechanics, Doctors, and others since they do not have business as the purpose of visit, however, they can apply for a Work Visa. Business visa is applicable for Managers, Directors, Assistants, Purchase/Store Manager, Managing Directors, Partners, etc. Applicants who visit Saudi Arabia for meetings, conferences, etc. are required to obtain the business/commercial visit visa prior to the intended date of the travel.