Shukriya Travels is authorized by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in New Delhi,India and by the Royal Consulate of Saudi Arabia in Mumbai since the year 1991 for Visa processing services.
Types Of Visa to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Employment Visa Processing
- Saudi Family Joining (Residence) Visa Processing
- Saudi Visit Visa Processing
- Saudi Business / Commercial Visa Processing
- Saudi Temporary Work Visa Processing
- Saudi Work Permit
- Saudi Student Visa Processing
- Child Visa Endorsement
STUDENT VISA TO SAUDI ARABIA
Student visas do not grant the right to employment.
Documents required to apply for Business Visa to Saudi Arabia :-
- 12 months validity of passport is required with at least two clear visa pages.
- 1 recent passport color photo with white background. Side or angled view are not allowed or accepted.
- Application form should be in CAPITAL Letters with black ink or printed. Also include email address on the application.
- Reference number and the date of the student visa issued from Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its branches in Jeddah or Dammam.
- Original birth certificate of the applicant and one copy.
- Original high school diploma certificate with one copy. Copy must be authenticated by the saudi cultural mission.
- Police clearance with detailed information about applicant's criminal records if any.
- 3 copies of medical report with 3 passport size color photo with white background. Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
License number and address of the physician should appear on each copy. Medical reports must be used within three (3) months from the date of issuance.
- Minor students under the age of 18 years should submit a notarized letter of authorization in English or Arabic signed by parents or legal guardians.
- Married students wanting to take spouses or children, copy of marriage certificate for child birth certificate.
- Ascertain the bonafides of the Educational Institutes and the Certificates or Diplomas offered by them.
- A confirmed place for the study programmed at a recognized educational Institute/ University.
- Students should not overstay the time granted by the visa authorities.
- Make sure that you are up-to-date on routine vaccines before every trip. These vaccines include measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot.