Shukriya Travels is authorized by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in New Delhi,India and by the Royal Consulate of Saudi Arabia in Mumbai since the year 1991 for Visa processing services.
Types Of Visa to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Employment Visa Processing
- Saudi Family Joining (Residence) Visa Processing
- Saudi Visit Visa Processing
- Saudi Business / Commercial Visa Processing
- Saudi Temporary Work Visa Processing
- Saudi Work Permit
- Saudi Student Visa Processing
- Child Visa Endorsement
TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT VISA TO SAUDI ARABIA
To go to work temporary in Saudi Arabia, you need a Saudi temporary work visa before your departure. The duration of the visa depends on the duration mentioned on your invitation letter. For an example, if it is written 10 days on your invitation letter, your visa will be valid 10 days from the date of issue.
Documents required for applying temporary work visa:-
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of expiry of the visa.
- Two color photographs against a white background.
- A letter of invitation from the employer in Saudi Arabia. The invitation letter must be legalized by the local Chamber of Commerce in Saudi Arabia.
- A work permit issued by the Saudi Ministry of Labour, ask your Saudi employer for this document;
- Agreement from Saudi Arabia Company attested from Saudi Arabia Chamber of Commerce in the name of the Applicant.
- Confirmed Air ticket.
- Medical Certificate from an Embassy approved Doctor.
- Medical Health Insurance Certificate is Mandatory and issued through the Embassy.
- Experience letter of the Applicant of the last 2 years.
- Degree certificate should be first attested by the Ministry of Education than by Ministry of External Affairs and lastly by the Saudi Embassy.
- Visa is valid for 90 days and it is issued for a stay of 3 months.
- The visa can be extended by the Sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
Note: Processing time is 4 to 5 working days.