Shukriya Travels is authorized by the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in New Delhi,India and by the Royal Consulate of Saudi Arabia in Mumbai since the year 1991 for Visa processing services.
Types Of Visa to Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Employment Visa Processing
- Saudi Family Joining (Residence) Visa Processing
- Saudi Visit Visa Processing
- Saudi Business / Commercial Visa Processing
- Saudi Temporary Work Visa Processing
- Saudi Work Permit
- Saudi Student Visa Processing
- Child Visa Endorsement
SAUDI ARABIA WORK PERMIT
Foreign workers wanting to work in Saudi Arabia should have proper visa and work permits as established by immigration laws.
Work permits must be secured for employees, and sponsored by a locally licensed and incorporated entity, which can be a problem for companies just entering the Saudi Arabian market.
A work visa is sponsored by an employer. This can be a Saudi company, a Saudi citizen or a foreign entity appropriately licensed to do business in Saudi Arabia.
The employer may be asked to submit a variety of documents listed below. The employer will likely be asked to show a commitment to “Saudization” which is to prove that there are no Saudi citizens available to fill the position, and that the employer is taking steps to employ Saudi citizens where possible.
Employee requirements to present relevant documents:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of expiry of the visa.
- Two color photographs with a white background.
- Air ticket confirmed.
- A Covering Letter from the Indian Organization or Individual Company, stating details of the business and contact addresses of Business Associate in Saudi Arabia. It is mandatory to have the designation of the applicant, nature of business to be mentioned on the covering letter and a company seal on it.
- Copy of Registration Certificate of Saudi Company.
- Recommendation letter from Recognized Indian Chamber of Commerce (Indian Company).
- Invitation letter through Chamber of Commerce (to be arranged by the Sponsor in Saudi Arabia). Please note on invitation letter the designation should be mentioned as Software Engineer, Engineer, Technician, Electric Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Draftsman, Computer Programmer or Computer Analyst.
- C. R. (Company Registration) copy of the Inviting Company in Saudi Arabia.
- The Original & Electronic Wakalat; (Power of Attorney) in the name of the Applicant or that of a Consulate approved Travel Agency is required.
- Medical Health Insurance Certificate is Mandatory and issued through the Embassy authorized Enjaz Online System on paying an additional amount of up to USD 125 approx.
- Original PCC issued from the nearest Police Station is required attested by the Ministry of External Affairs.
- Online Medical Certificate from a Consulate approved Doctor.
- Degree required as per the category applied for. Degree certificate should be first attested by the Ministry of Education then by Ministry of External Affairs and lastly by the Saudi Consulate.
- Work / Service / Contract letter attested by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia.
- As per the Emigration Act, 1983, Emigration Check Required (ECR) categories of Indian passport holders, require to obtain Emigration Clearance; from the office of Protector of Emigrants (POE), Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs for going to Saudi Arabia.
- Visa is valid for 90 days and it is issued for a stay of 3 months.
- The visa can be extended by the Sponsor in Saudi Arabia.
Processing time is 4 to 5 working days.
Requirements of the Employer to submit to Ministry:-
- Company Registration (CR).
- Company Stamp.
- Zakat Certificate.
- GOSI Certificate.
- Chamber of Commerce Certificate.
- KROKI Certificate.